Improve patient compliance.
What is EUDRATEC® MOD?
- EUDRATEC® MOD is an oral drug delivery technology for controlled-release, multiple-unit dosage forms
- Diffusion controlled, time-triggered modulated release
- Technology is based on controlling the release via salt polymer interactions
- Coated pellets can be filled into capsules and compressed into multiparticulate tablets
What is the application?
- Management of diseases in their chronic conditions
- Precise matching of the dosing schedule within the circadian rhythm (chronotherapy)
- Pulsatile release is required for bedtime dosing to replace midnight dosing, or to reduce nocturnal or early morning symptoms
- Examples of indication fields are pain, asthma, Parkinson, incontinence, arthritic or ischaemic heart condition
What makes EUDRATEC® MOD unique?
- Advanced release profiles can be designed using conventional technologies and registered polymers
- Variety of release profiles can be tailored, based on the same formulation principles (pulsed, zero-order, slow-quick, quick-slow release)
- Specific formulations are patent protected
- Concept was proven in-vivo
FIND RELATED INFORMATION:
Download related brochures
Find information on our portfolio of acrylic and methacrylic copolymers for functional oral solid dosage forms
ORAL DRUG DELIVERY - OTHER MENU ITEMS:
- EUDRATEC® MOD