Growing medication challenges require innovative dosage forms.
What is EUDRATEC® PEP?
- Multi-unit dosage form based on a combination of synergistic modules in every single microparticle
- Modules have different functionalities such as gastrointestinal targeting, absorption promotion, enzymatic protection and mucocompatibility
- Modules can be combined and synchronised with controlled release to achieve improved pharmacokinetics of a specific API
What is the application?
- The platform technology enables improved bioavailability for small to mid-sized biologicals (< 50 kDa) and low-permeable drugs (BCS Class III & IV)
- EUDRATEC® PEP provides an opportunity for attractive IP-protected life-cycle management for your injectable or oral formulations
What makes EUDRATEC® PEP unique?
- Microparticles as multi-unit dosage forms provide fast stomach passage, better distribution and contact with the GI mucosa, good intestinal targeting within a narrow pH-range and improved dissolution
- Conventional equipment and technologies are used for manufacturing
- Validation in two animal models available
- Platform is patent protected
FIND RELATED INFORMATION:
Download related brochures
Download the technology factsheet to find further information on in vivo studies and patents
Find information on our portfolio of acrylic and methacrylic copolymers for functional oral solid dosage forms
ORAL DRUG DELIVERY - OTHER MENU ITEMS:
- EUDRATEC® PEP