Save time and resources in formulating your poorly soluble APIs.
What is MemFis®?
- Melt Extrusion Modeling and Formulation Information System is a proprietary system to help accelerate the screening of formulations and processing conditions at the early stages of solid dispersion development and thus avoid the time-consuming, repetitive experiments traditionally used to identify appropriate solid solution / dispersion formulations.
What is the application?
- Design of formulations containing poorly soluble APIs
- Formulations aimed at polymer – API solid dispersions manufactured by spray drying, hot melt extrusion or coprecipitation
What makes MemFis® unique?
- No material consumption of expensive, early stage API
- Based on a database of more than 15 years experience
- Considers physical parameters (e.g. solubility parameters) to predict most suitable polymers, as well as maximum drug concentrations
- Saves development resources due to empirical start point definitions and exclusion of incompatible polymers and excipients
FIND RELATED INFORMATION:
Download related brochures
Find information on our portfolio of acrylic and methacrylic copolymers for functional oral solid dosage forms
ORAL DRUG DELIVERY - OTHER MENU ITEMS: